Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wow, Mrs Frat Can Bake Really Well! Macarons Mama!

I was pleasantly surprised when Fratmustard dropped by to collect his order of cakes today, and gave me THESE babies, made by his wife, who incidentally is a mother of twins. How a mother of twins can find time to bake time consuming things like macarons is really one of those mysteries, like how do Pygmy seahorses make babies.....




Texture is fabulous, almost if not on par with the french lady's, Natalie Arberfuille, who's class I attended.

Mrs Frat, can sub-contract mac orders to you ah? ;)

Thanks muchly...... my waist line thanks you too.

14 comments:

Chefspiration said...

Oh wow those macarons are beautiful! I gave you an award btw :) http://www.chefspiration.com/2009/10/blog-love.html

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

cis..u shud hav bought some to rice cafe n given me a bite too..

Nigel A. Skelchy said...

Very nice :-)

Ciki said...

mrs frat rocks! wow.. family of talented ppl

J said...

That's so nice of Mrs Frat! :)

But MR FBB, you must practise, practise, practise so that you can have drool worthy macaroons too.

And oh, I volunteer (happily!) to be one of the guinea pigs. :D

minchow said...

Fwoargh.... professional semacam! Are you sure she doesn't bake fulltime??

Babe_KL said...

jeles

Rebecca Saw said...

so they arent too sweet?

qwazymonkey said...

Mrs. Frat, I wanna order 2-dozens!

Rarebeet said...

Woohooo who needs La Duree when there are these gorgeous babies from Mrs Frat Mustard! Amazing, with twins some more?

fatboybakes said...

paps, i know, she's supahwoman.

monkey, cis, you by pass the main supplier ah?

TNG, i think i've resigned myself to the fact macs ARE sweet. even my instructress said you cannot compromise on a single gram of sugar.

fatboybakes said...

babekl, jeles hor.

min, she is apparently an accomplished baker.

J, no la, macarons are not my calling.

fatboybakes said...

ciki deah, i know, arent they!

nige, yup...

nipples, i wanted them all for myself.

alex, thankieee for the award, hugs.

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Mrs Frat is quite the talented one. Damn nice wor. I very generously let Bald Eagle eat up most of my share, coz loving means sharing....or sumthing liddat lar.